Payment and delivery terms
§ 1 Delivery Terms:
Products are delivered based on prices specified in the Epson Kunstbetrieb. Epson accepts payment by credit card or against cash in advance, however, we do not deliver C.O.D. In individual cases, it is also possible to pay on account.
For all deliveries, payment is to be effected into the account of Epson Germany GmbH, account no. 886015700 with Deutsche Bank in Düsseldorf (Sort code 300 700 10), BIC (Swift) DEUTDEDD), IBAN DE 173007001000886015700).
§ 2 Payment Terms
Please make all payments, specifying your order number, into the following account:
Epson Germany GmbH
Deutsche Bank Düsseldorf
Account no. 886015700
Sort code 300 700 10
- Any bank transfer charges shall be at the customer's expense. There shall be no additional foreign transfer fees if you use the IBAN number.
- Subsequent invoice correction is excluded in case of missing, incorrect, or incomplete specification of the Contractor's VAT Reg. No. Furthermore, Epson reserves the right to subsequently charge any statutory VAT applicable in Germany.
- In case of payment on account, the purchase price shall become due within 14 days of invoice date. The customer shall also fall into arrears without further notice from us if he does not pay by the due date specified on the invoice. In case of defects, the Contractor shall not be entitled to a right of retention insofar as it does not stand in reasonable relation to the defects and probable costs of supplementary performance (especially remedy of defects).
- Any payment set-off on several outstanding debts shall be effected according to § 366 Para. 2 BGB (German Civil Code).
- In case of default, we are entitled to demand interest for late payment to an amount of 5% above base rate (§ 247 BGB).
- In case of default, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract and to demand the return of the goods.
- The customer shall only be entitled to set-off and retention if counterclaims are undisputed and have legal force.